Friday, October 31, 2008

We're talking!!!!

Jaemen has started repeating everything we say, it's so funny! I thought it would take forever for him to talk, but he has finally started and he just cracks us up! We were waiting for Jay to get done with soccer practice last night and Jaemen was watching his signing times show and they said "grass" and Jaemen repeated "Ass"....hahahahaha we almost died laughing...this kid, I swear!!!

Check out this link:
http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=7476c67ec2ed2a1988ec44&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

3 comments:

Tarah said...

That's awesome...I bet it's adorable to hear!

Our Story: Continued said...

I just loved that clip!! He's talking so well! I pretended he was telling ME "love you!" when he said it. Tell him "I love you, too" for me!! :) Your photography is so great too! I'm very impressed!!

Angie said...

How cute! Love how you "encourage" him to say grass! Nice!