Saturday, October 11, 2008

Skyler and Hailey's head shots...

I would love to hear which is your favorite of each girl. These are head shots for most photogenic for dance competitions these girls are in...

Yesterday I took Hailey and her friend Skyler out to take some head shots. The girls are so beautiful it really wasn't hard at all to get a good picture! Seriously, I think I took maybe 30 shots total! These girls are apparently pro's....hahaha Hailey better start making me some money!!! :)


Hailey: 8 (my daughter who looks nothing like me!!!)
Skyler:9 (almost 10)








5 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the first one of Hailey and the 3rd one of Skyler!

Tarah said...

Super pretty girls...I like the first one for Hailey and the second one for Skyler.

Angie said...

It's kind of a toss up between the 1st and last of Hailey. That is one gorgeous girl you got there! I like the 2nd one of Skyler. Another gorgeous little girl!

Brie said...

I like the 1st one of Hailey and the 2nd one of Skyler too. I see you in the first one of Hailey...she has your dimple and smile.

Bethany said...

I love Hailey against the stone and the sepia one of the other girl. I love how her hair is flowing in that pic. And where is the green sweater from? I saw it on the other girl up above too and it is adorable!