Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Fall, and Happy Apple Farm..

We went on our annual trip to the Happy Apple Farm last weekend. Much to Jayvier's dismay he had a great time! You all know 12 year olds are far to "cool" to be picking out pumpkins...Hailey couldn't help herself with just one so, she got two, one for her and one for her webkinz...We met some friends there and had some yummy applewood brisket for lunch! And we actually saw 4 different families we knew there, kinda crazy! Well, we all had a fabulous time, the weather was great(ok a little hot) and I even got a few black berries! Good friends, good times!!!
Oh the attitudes...geeze I just wanted a picture!! :)
Can't imagine who they get it from!!! :)
Yes, yes, my 12 year old is bigger than me...

Happy Halloween!!!

Jaemen tried to kick the pumpkins...his soccer coach will be proud!
Jaemen didn't want mommy to hold him, he wanted his Daddy...whatever!! :)
My little Cuban man...haha
Beautiful Hailey...




1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey Carmen! I don't know how I missed your blog! I have catching up to do! Love all your pictures!