Friday, September 12, 2008

Updates :)

Well, it seems Jayvier's stomach problems are a result of constipation and a lack of fiber!!! They did blood work to see if his white blood count was elevated which would mean possible appendicitis. That was normal...they also did two other blood workups for the liver and they came back in normal range so he just has a big liver! Just like his big head!!! :) Praise God!!!

We also did his sleep study last night, boy is this kid a big baby! First I had to threaten to sit on him on Wednesday when he got his blood drawn! I told him his little brother gets it done everyother month so there was no reason for him to cry!! I swear!!! AHHHH Then last night at the sleep study they had a cannula in his C-flex (like a C-Pap for his sleep apnea) so they could measure his carbonmonoxide and he freaked out! That poor tech! I thought he was going to kill him, so finally I told Jay if you don't just deal with it you're grounded! That seemed to work, so hopefully they got the readings they needed and we'll be getting his oxygen here soon!! Maybe after 12 years of not sleeping and waking up 9-14 times an hour he'll get some good sleep!!! I just can't imagine what that's like!

Well, I have a migraine ( I think from all this stress this week) so I'm going to get off the computer and go rest!

Thanks everyone for praying for my kid!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hey there! Glad to hear the tummy troubles are an easy fix. Those Fiber One Bars are pretty tasty if he would eat those! :) Keep us posted on the results of the sleep study.

Tarah said...

So glad to hear all is well! That's a relief for sure! Also, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!