Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I have never been so excited about politics in my life!!!!

For the last few months I've gone back and forth about my decision on who would get my vote come Nov. And I'm so excited that McCain has asked Palin as his running mate! I think she can and will crush some of those statements being said about her being a working mom, I think she will also show the world that choosing life over abortion is always the answer!

One of the main reasons I have chosen to go the route of McCain/Palin is because of this horrific part of legislation that Obama has decided to back..check out this link, it hurts my heart!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VIdbYjmbFzo

For some of you that don't know Gov. Palin has a son who has Down Syndrome. She knew prenatally that her son would have an extra chromosome and she decided in spite of this that she would continue her pregnancy. She didn't hide the fact that her son has DS. She has embraced it and loves her son and thinks of him as a perfect son.

So, Gov. Palin...YOU have made me decide that you are and will be the best VP this country has ever seen! Thankyou so much!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So who are you voting for? LOL
Keep the posts coming.