Monday, September 29, 2008




















Picture Monday!!!
We've had a photography business for the past 2 years, and about 99.9% of the pictures are taken by my wonderful husband. Well, this past week I decided to try it out for myself, with of course the best model in the world, my son Jaemen. It was really fun, I experimented with light, aperture, blah blah etc...I took these right behind my house at our school park. I had soooooo much fun. I think I found what I want to do...I want to do children's photography!!!! I'm going to have 1 assignment a week from my husband. So, if you're looking for some pictures of your kids give me a call, I would love to try some things out on other peoples kids. My kids are getting sick of us constantly pointing the camera in their faces...haha So, enjoy my little angels pictures!

6 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Great pics! He's so handsome!!!!

datri said...

Carmen, those pictures are stunning! You could definitely do it professionally!

Shell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Story: Continued said...

You're hired!! When are you coming? I can't believe how grown up Jaemen looks...I'm sure he's still a peanut, but his face is looking older!

Judah said...

Great stuff baby! Guess you'll be taking over my the business soon :)

Tarah said...

Those were amazing Carmen!