Monday, November 24, 2008

Attempted Christmas card pictures....

Well today I decided to take my kids out and do some pictures...I was hoping for a Christmas card picture, but these stinkin' kids were so difficult!!! I've gotta talk to their mother, they we're really naughty...lol I only like one for our Christmas card...kinda bummed! Oh well, I did get some good pics of them individually! The third to last is my favorite of them together...I took them to the train car as we didn't have much time because Jayvier got his braces today so I was trying to get some of him before he got them on!
































6 comments:

rachel said...

So stinking cute! I'm sure your Christmas cards will be darling with those good looking kids!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

My goodness your kids are too beautiful!!! PLEASE promise me you won't EVER cut off Jaemen's curls, ok?!

Bethany said...

Oh you are such a picky little thang! Clearly you have life with 3 kids all figured out, so could you share some tips? Actually, no ... it isn't fair, because my life with 3 kids are all under 4 years old! Ahhh! Love the pics by the way ... you are making me exhausted just knowing you did this! Are the kids on break this week?

datri said...

The pictures are beautiful. You have such a wonderful eye for photography!

Shell said...

These are great! I can't believe you don't love them all!!

Carmen said...

Renee, I promise I won't cut the curls off...:) even though every morning he screams his head off when I brush his hair, I'll just tell him he's doing it for Kennedy and Renee...lol