Wednesday, November 19, 2008

9 years and counting...

Well today marks mine and Judah's 9th anniversary. I can't believe it's only been 9 years! lol We've been together since we were 16 &15 so it seems like forever. So I've almost been with him more than half my life! WOW!!!
I'm so happy that he's my man, my love, my best friend, and my everything! I don't think there is a better person on this planet than that man for me! God knew what he was doing 15 years ago when sweet Chris Kurz placed a bet that we couldn't "go out" for longer than a week...haha I guess we proved him and the rest of the world wrong! It's funny because when I was about 14 I would write my name on my books at school or just doodling and I always would write Carmen Yolanda Morales and just think it was so funny how my name meshed with his so nicely! And BAM 15 years later here we are with 3 kids! So, it was meant to be!!!! Well honey, it looks like your stuck with me forever, I don't think I could find a better last name than yours! :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
I LOVE YOU JUDAH!

4 comments:

Shell said...

Aww... Happy Anniversary, my friends. Love to the Moraleses!

Tarah said...

Yes, you two were meant to be!! So happy for you both and your wonderful family...have lot's of fun celebrating!!

Our Story: Continued said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Next year will be really special!

Bethany said...

Happy anniversary! Ours is this Thursday and it is 9 years for us too! And we've been together 14 years. Too funny.

And ha! I love that your middle name is Yolanda! I think I've told you that was my name in Spanish class! LOL