Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful...

Today I thought I would write about who and what I'm thankful for...
First off, I'm thankful for my God, without him I can't be who I'm supposed to be...I'm thankful for my husband, he loves me inspite of my craziness. My children, Jayvier is the most amazing 12 year old I've ever met, he's thoughtful, respectful, smart and a wonderful brother. Beautiful Hailey, who is the little love in my life, she gives and gives and has such a sweet, and she's so good with her brothers! Jaemen, well, he's just my light, he makes everything glow...he's truely an inspiration! I'm thankful for my family...Mom, Dad and Joe who still love me, my sisters who are so swee! I'm thankful for my friends...Shellie, girl I'm so glad that I have you...Noelle, well I'm so glad you're back and for who you are in my life, Amy, Bethany, Jennifer, Ardele, Patty, you guys are all great friends! Our jobs...I think that speaks for itself! I'm thankful for my Mother-In-Law and all she does for us, and that she is cancer FREE!!! Thank you Jesus!!! I'm thankful for Apelles and her family! I'm thankful for our home, our health, this country, our president (only because he HAS to do something good, God put him there for a reason.) I'm thankful for chips and salsa and popcorn in bed. Snuggling with my baby girl. Kisses from Jaemen and the wonderful and sweet things Jay says to me. I'm thankful for my husbands smile, and his great hugs...To all of you out there, I'm thankful for you... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shell said...

Aww... You caught me on a weepy day. I'm thankful for you too, my friend. Love ya. (o:

Bethany said...

Aww, I love you woman. And I'm cracking up about the chips and salsa in bed part! LOL