Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Enjoying the sunshine...

Today it was 65 degrees out!!! I couldn't stay inside so we decided to go to play at the bluffs, well, he played I took pictures. :) I'm trying to figure out depth of field and I think I finally figured it out today...here's those pics
And here's just some cute one's of the bubbs... he was so happy out there throwing rocks and playing with the sticks... I could hardly keep him still or even look at me! He was so happy out there...I love this kid!



3 comments:

Bethany said...

Great pics! And even greater shirt! I wonder where he got it?

alicia said...

the 5th is my fave!
and the video is so cute! he's so big! really cant believe Elias and him are the same age

JennyH said...

What a cutie! First time here- I came from Bethany's blog. I didn't know you had one. Jaemen has gotten so big. I love his hair!