Tuesday, December 1, 2009

12 Days of giving...

Well, I know it's been a while but my crazy friend Bethany has challanged me to do a 12 day's of giving blog for the first 12 days of December, and being that apparently I can't say no, I've decided to do this ;) It is an amazing idea and the concept is this: for the first 12 days of December I'm going to see how I can give to someone or do something special in their life for that specific day.
Today being Dec. 1st I had a photoshoot and while normally I charge a sitting fee and obviously full price for my packages, I gave a free session and a 25.00 credit to this client who I know can't really afford pictures of their little one! I know how important photos are to families and when people can't really afford them it breaks my heart! So, go on over to our photo blog and check out little Anastasia's photo session: www.photosbyjcm.com/blog

I wonder what tomorrow will hold... :) see you then!

No comments: