Friday, September 18, 2009

It's been a while!!!

I just wanted to stop by and give a few updates from our neck of the woods...

Jayvier has been having a great year so far in 8th grade, his grades are amazing as we knew they could be and he's really positive about school so that's always a huge plus!!! We just got his CSAP scores from last year and they were GREAT!!! He's still playing soccer with Pride and we chose to move him down a level as his confidence wasn't so good with his old team and unfortunately he is having a hard time with the new team as he wants them to play harder and be better and they just don't seem to care as much as his other team. I'm hoping that this will push him in the direction he needs to go!! I just want him to be happy :) So, we'll see what he wants to do, he will be starting basketball here soon, which I'm very excited for!!! He's also been eating like a horse around here, he had a Double quarter pounder meal from McDonald's and ate the whole thing then ate my fries and Judah's fries then went home and made himself a sandwich...and he's HUGE, he offically is bigger than me but don't tell him that...haha he's about 5'7 and weighs 125 I can't believe how big my baby boy is!!!! ;( Makes me so so sad!! He told me the other day that he wants to bow hunt which is new and different so we're going to see if one of our friends can take him as Judah has never gone hunting :)

Hailey is doing pretty good in school right now which is soooo awesome, her teacher is AMAZING!!! And we got her CSAP scores back and she's profecient in everything which was a huge surprise to us as we thought she would be wayyyy behind! But she's catching up! I still struggle with whether or not to hold her back so we'll see how this year goes!!! She's still dancing of course and loving it so much, she's improved amazingly in the past few months and I can't believe the thing she's now doing!! She's doing some things I thought she wouldn't be able to do for years, her turns and leaps are crazy and her hiphop is so "street" it's hilarious...I don't know the names of things but she's really happy with the progress she's made and she's working so hard right now it's good to see her great work ethic! She's made some good goals for herself without us, it just amazes me how badly she wants to make this dance thing her life! She's also modeling again for a catalog so we'll be getting some more FREE dance shoes!!! I can't tell you how nice that is...hahaha She's also going to be trying to do some acting classes, I figure if that makes the girl happy why not! :) Maybe it can make us some money to pay for dance hahahaha

Jaemen is doing wonderful in his preschool class...he LOVES it so much and asks to go every day! He can make a 'J' and a circle and can identify 15 letters and he's just learned to count to 5!! He's been talking soooo much it's hilarious, he probably has a vocab of about 150 words and 200 signs he's just a little sponge and has picked up some pretty bad habbits like well, not eating for one and saying shut up...lovely we have just been ignoring him when he says it but it's soooooo funny!!!! Love that boy... He's been doing tap class every week and is pretty good...I'll try to get him on video!! He's going to start soccer next week, so that should be interesting to throw into our schedule...haha

Well there's the kids update, I'll update on me and Judah a little later :)

No comments: