Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jaemen's first baseball game!!!












Yesterday Jaemen had his official first T-ball game!!!! I was so excited that he could go out there and play with these kids. He played in a "challanger" little league for all types of kids with disabilities! It was terrific to see all these kids paired up with buddies to help them. I was super impressed with the kids from older teams come over and help us with our league! When Jaemen was first born, I never thought he would be able to play little league, but all my dispair was put to rest yesterday after I saw how good he did! He hit, ran the bases, caught the ball in his glove, and of course threw every ball that was remotely close to him...I know shocker...lol I was in tears just watching him have so much fun!!!
Pleanty of other things are going on with our family and one of these day's I'll get around to writing about it...lol I'm still just trying to catch my breath after all the changes that have been happening. Soon we'll be on summer vaca and I promise I'll catch you all up on our busy life!!!
Love to you all...and don't forget to check out our other blogs...

5 comments:

datri said...

Go Jaemen!! That is so awesome!

Kristen said...

OMG, I love it!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

He is SOOOOO cute!!!!

Bethany said...

Aww little dude...I love it!!

Tarah said...

So awesome Carmen!!